Heating Repair & Installation
When the temperature drops in Florida and your heating fails, AM Aire is there for all heating & installation needs. Our trusted service technicians are professionally trained and licensed, back-ground checked yearly and have years of experience in the industry to handle all of your heating repairs. AM Aire is a family-owned and operated, and a certified drug-free workplace. It is important to have a company that you can trust to perform the reliable heating repair services that you need, at an affordable price.
Is your heating system in need of repair or replacement?
All HVAC heating systems have three basic components:
- Heat Source: Commonly a furnace, boiler or heat pump, this uses warm air or water to heat your residence or business.
- Control System: Commonly a known as a thermostat, this regulates the amount of heat that is distributed throughout your home.
- Heat Distribution System: Moves warm air, steam or hot water through the home or business.
If just one of these components fail your heating system is likely to not work properly. This leaves many homeowners and business owners with the difficult choice of repair or replace their heating system. There are many tell-tale signs that can signal to a homeowner that it’s time to replace your heating and cooling equipment.
Some questions to ask yourself are:
- How old is the unit? The facts are that the older the unit, the less efficient it is. It most cases, you can actually save you money in the long run by replacing your old HVAC system with a new high-efficiency model. According to EnergyStar.gov, if your unit is 10 years old or more, replacing it with a higher efficiency model can save you up to 20% on heating costs!
- Do you have frequent repairs? If you have been continuously making repairs to your HVAC heating system over the years, then it is probably time to consider investing in a new high efficiency unit. Take a closer look at your repair bills over the last few years and compare the cost of the repairs, the cost of the new HVAC unit and the energy savings of installing a newer, higher efficiency model. This is the quickest and simplest way to see what the return on the investment to purchase a new HVAC System could be. Don’t forget that a new HVAC system will be under a manufacturer’s warranty, so you are going to save big on future major repair bills.
- Is your Heating and Cooling system vibrating or making noise? While noises, hisses and hums are all a part of the normal workings of an HVAC system, if the unit suddenly becomes noisy, starts to emit a smell a new smell, or your heating system does not respond when turning your thermostat up or down, then it could be in need of repair. If the problem requires a costly fix, the unit is an older model that has broken down before, and the cost of the repairs is as comparative to the cost of a new unit, a replacement makes more sense than a repair.
- Are your monthly energy bills increasing? If your heating bills seem to be going up for no apparent reason, or some rooms seem to be hot while others are cold, your equipment may not be operating correctly. Have a service technician tune-up your unit so that is operating efficiently, and ensure that all ducts are sealed and insulated.
AM Aire offers lighting fast, honest, and reliable heating repair and installation.
- Our expert HVAC technicians respond to service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the greater Tampa / Clearwater area. We offer no service call fees with repairs during normal business hours (8am-5pm) and offer warranties to ensure repairs are done right.
- Our certified heating & installation experts will perform full system diagnostics to determine the exact issue your having with your heating system. After testing your system we will provide you with a complete list and estimate to make the correct repairs. With our no hassle price guarantee you will never pay more for heating repair than what we quoted you.
- Our skilled technicians can also advise you on energy-efficient heating & cooling system upgrades, help you determine the home heating system that best fits your needs and repair all major models of HVAC equipment. We use top-quality products in our installation and repair jobs, and our service vehicles are fully stocked with parts, so you do not have to wait unnecessarily for repairs to be completed.
Don’t Wait! Schedule Online or Call AM Aire at 727-331-9539 Today!
We have the ability to meet all your HVAC heating repair and installation needs! From air purifiers to furnace or AC installation and everything in between, AM Aire offers professional expertise and quality workmanship at the most competitive prices. When it comes to air conditioning services and home heating, you can depend on us to deliver total customer satisfaction regardless of your comfort needs.